background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Vintage Games....so unique!

I am always on the look out for some old flash cards with words or numbers. They are so fun to tuck here and there around the house for some quirky charm. When I came across these vintage games today I was dizzy with excitement! One glance inside the boxes and I was hooked!--I think I smiled the whole way home....couldn't wait to dig into the boxes and sort thru them all!


I have never seen these before and am just over the moon about the fun graphics, old paper and especially the clock cards!


I will get some of the best ones scanned in soon so I can SHARE with all of you!--Keep posted!


Wouldn't the clock ones be great for a New Years Eve display....or the picture cards for a baby shower....or the math ones for a vintage desk......oooooo the possibilities!



3 comments:

Helen and her Daughters said...

I love your finds, I am always on the look out for old cards, games and letter tiles!

My Creatively Vintage Life said...

totally love finding old game pieces. I use them in altered/mixed media art sometimes so I'm always on the lookout!

Katalina Jewelry said...

Fun finds! Thanks for being willing to share them...I'll be checking back later!